Traditional rebuilt house in the urban core of Isaba. It has 5 spacious and comfortable bedrooms with full bathroom, decorated with big care in a rustic style, respecting the original structure of the house where the stone and the wood predominate. Living room with chimney, table games, DVD, CD, TV and also a small attic living room where you can have a rest, read or see the stars, fully equipped kitchen and a corner where you could enjoy a pimpon table and a football table.
|CATEGORY:||Casa Rural||CAPACITY:||10 + 1||ALQUILER:||Whole house|
|LOCATION:||Centre||ANIMALS:||No||ACCESS FOR THE DISABLED: No|
|Bus||0.1 km||Cajero||0.1 km|
|Centro de Salud||0.1 km||Estación de Ski||21.0 km|
|Farmacia||0.1 km||Gasolinera||4.0 km|
|Hípica||50.0 km||Piscina||0.1 km|
|Restaurante||0.1 km||Supermercado||0.1 km|
Cottage where you could enjoy with your family or your friends, it is fully equipped and care decoration. Big living rooms where you can meet and a corner for playing pin pon or football table, stove for the cold winter´s day and central heating.
It is the biggest municipality of the Valley of Roncal, watered by the river Esca and with a border step to France. Pine, oak and beach forest. Four dolmens. Gothic parish from XVI century with good altarpiece and Baroque organ. Typical dance of “Thun thun”. Narrow and paving streets. Have a look the fountain Uturrotx and the House of the Memory of Isaba. Access to ski tracks and hiking.
* El pueblo de Burgui, con su festividad anual en el mes de mayo de la bajada de la Almadía
* Roncal Valley.
* Mausoleum Julian Gayarre
* Belagua Valley.
* Ori peak .
* Our Lady of Muskilda.
* The Foz Arbaiun
* Gorges Kakuetta (France).
* Echo Valley.
* Anso Valley, Forest Zuriza (Huesca)
* Valley of Salazar and Irati.
* Valley Belagoa and Larra port, where the Sima de San Martin is.
* Roncal, with Gayarre Mausoleum and the Center for the Interpretation of Nature.
* Larrau Valley with Cacuhette Grottoes and the Hanging Bridge 50 m. high in the French Pyrenees
* The village of Burgui, with its annual festival in May of lower Rafters
Skiing in winter and mountaineering all year long, apart from a wide variety of places to other sports such as fishing, horseback riding, bicycles, hiking etc ...
For more information, please visit the following page: www.vallederoncal.es